January 2, 2012

WPIAL Connections, Check

Filed under: Assistants,Coaches,Football,Hire/Fire — Chas @ 10:16 pm

After an entertaining as hell Rose Bowl, Paul Chryst gets to take the reins at Pitt. Before that game even finished, news leaked of another coach being hire — unofficially of course.

It’s not going to be an earth-shattering, wow type of hire. Instead, it is a guy with long ties to both Chryst and to the local high school scene.

Chris Haering, who won a WPIAL football championship as Mt. Lebanon’s coach, is headed to the college level.

Haering resigned today to become an assistant coach at Pitt under new coach Paul Chryst. Haering was at Mt. Lebanon for 17 seasons and also coached Hampton for one season. He was a social studies teacher at Mt. Lebanon and won the WPIAL Class AAAA title in 2000.

Haering handed in his letter of resignation today and also met with Mt. Lebanon’s players (he didn’t pull a Todd Graham).

“You’ll have to talk to him, but if you’re asking my opinion, it’s just the right situation for him,” said Mt. Lebanon athletic director John Grogan. “I think he’s had a relationship with [Chryst] for a long time. The fact that he wouldn’t have to move his family I think also played a big role in this.”

Haering played for WVU in the late 80s. His time overlapped while Chryst was a Grad Assistant with the Hoopies.

Not that this is official, as Pitt did not confirm.

A Pitt official said he was unaware of any immediate additions to the Pitt football staff.

Haeirng’s position at WVU was as a linebacker. That is assumed to be the position he coaches for Pitt.

When Wannstedt was hired at Pitt, one of his key hires was to get Greg Gattuso to leave the head coaching position at Duquesne. It was a vital hire in connecting with the local high school coaches in the region. That is along the lines of what this hire is.

Ehh…and why should I be impressed?

Comment by Marco 01.02.12 @ 10:29 pm

Not sure who people are looking for in this position, Jack Del Rio? I bet you weren’t impressed when Steelers named Tomlin over others either?? Please give a name that would impress you, Hugh Green or Chris Doleman, get real!!

It’s the linebacking coach for crying out loud!

Comment by QuipScript 01.02.12 @ 10:39 pm

And ex-hoopie linebacker. I don’t like PITT hiring anybody with WVU ties.

Here’s some football stuff for you FrankCan.

Bye the way, Happy New Year Chas, Reed, Frankcan, Marco and all the PITT bloggers. Trolls not so much.

Comment by Emel 01.02.12 @ 10:41 pm

No I wasn’t Quipscript. Not after they apparently hired PITT man Russ Grimm.

Well at least it wasn’t Sal Sunseri. haha

Comment by Emel 01.02.12 @ 10:43 pm

Mr.Marco, it maters not a lick to me whether or not you are “impressed ” with the hire. But, what is important that Coach Chryst is seeking persons of known respectability and football knowledge for his staff. Coach Majors did the same, as I recall in acquiring an area coach(whose name escapes me) in the early years of his successful stint at Pitt. The next few days will reveal other mentors to teach the Panthers the fundamentals of the gridiron. In years to come I hope to learn if Mr.Marco and others are “impressed” with the Panther’s coach’s selections. Rev. George in Columbus(and yes, formerly of Mt.Lebanon) Welcome aboard Paul and Chris

Comment by Rev. George Mehaffey 01.02.12 @ 10:49 pm

I agree Rev…PITT’s intention isn’t to impress bloggers..but win games..lets get back to that. I think Chryst is a good hire and will do great things. Hail to PITT!

Comment by tony 01.02.12 @ 10:57 pm

And speaking of Mr. Wannstedt, the Buffalo Bills tell me via Facebook that they are promoting him to DC. One step closer to the HC job, great… (fingers to own head) (blam) (dead)

Comment by Brian in BK 01.02.12 @ 10:59 pm

My point is this: Contrary to popular belief most of these refs, coaches,even sports writers and also the players believe it or not are much better at doing their jobs than we are. Usually their job is on the line when making decisions. These hires or decisions are hardly ever for PR reasons and I would be pissed if they were! Hire the right person for the job and stick with it. In Paul I trust!!! Hail to Pitt!

Comment by QuipScript 01.02.12 @ 11:02 pm

@Marco, you don’t need to be impressed. As simply put by Chas, a hire so we have an instant link with all of the other WPIAL coaches, and hopefully, in the future, may get a leg up on some of the top recruits that come out of W.Pa.

Yes, the coaches are all buddies and pals and in a fraternity. It is an excellent hire for Pitt. Like the fellow in ‘The Firm’ said, “it might not be sexy, but it’s got teeth”!!

Comment by Dan 01.02.12 @ 11:17 pm

I’m impressed that we are into the New Year and we still have the coach that we just hired in December. I gotta believe that things are looking up for Pitt FB.

Comment by jw in Raleigh 01.03.12 @ 12:02 am

All the talk about ‘Pitt Guys’ has got me thinking…

Do you think we’re going to shed the whole ‘Blue Collar’ attitude thing… I mean, seriously, Fraudy G mentioned it once mid last year and my eyes almost became stuck in the back of my head from rolling them so hard.

Yeah, we’re Pitt fans, and I think that most of us would rather see our club win with a bludgeoning offence than daintiness. But we’re an academic institution, isn’t that… the opposite of blue-collar. Anyways, I’ve said too much, I just don’t want to hear it anymore.

As for the hire, if he’s fine by Chryst (who by all accounts seems to be stand up gentleman), he is fine by me. May next season (and I pray, the season after that) be the judge.

Comment by Benzene 01.03.12 @ 1:19 am

Haering played his HS football at Gahanna Lincoln right outside of Columbus in an area that just exploded in the last 20 years. He was also a pretty good LB at WV.
I suspected Chryst would latch onto a local HS guy…I had hoped for Walker, but Haering is a good pick IF you were going to hire a local coach. With DW, Haygood & the Professor Harold Hill experiences, intended or not this was a good move by Chryst IMO.
BTW, bad play by Wisky #4 in fumbling, but I feel bad for the kid.

Comment by SFPitt 01.03.12 @ 3:38 am

SFPitt – one of the best movies ever and apropos to Todd Graham’s time at PITT.

Guys, I saw this link in another Blog and it sheds some light on the Chryst-Haering connection. (almost at the end of the article).

“Haering has a brother who used to coach high school football. The Haerings’ father used to be a volunteer coach with his sons’ teams, rotating every year between the two. But Haering’s brother is now in a graduate assistant’s role at the University of Wisconsin.”

link to blogs.sites.post-gazette.com

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 5:11 am

As for Haering – as with any HC at PITT it is imperative that we get the best players we can from the WPIAL. Not to say we shouldn’t recruit all areas east of the Mississippi River, but our local talent has done well for us lately.

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 5:13 am

Given the PSU debacle, we now have the opportunity to own all of PA not just the west.

Comment by steve 01.03.12 @ 6:34 am

emel why such a sunseri basher what has he done to , maybe we will have abeer someday and work this out

Comment by paul shannon 01.03.12 @ 7:21 am

SFPitt – great reference. Do you think Graham uses the “think system”?

Comment by KeyboardKev 01.03.12 @ 7:39 am

I wonder if he will bring this recruit – a Mt. Lebo player that committed to Wisconsin.

Arthur Goldberg
DT
Pittsburgh, PA
Mt. Lebanon
Goldberg controlled the line of scrimmage from his defensive tackle position.

3 stars
6’4″
270
Wisconsin

Comment by winedogs 01.03.12 @ 7:42 am

So this guy should help recruiting in WPA which I like obviously. Having ties to local coaches is critical and this guy was well respected by his peers in the area. My question now which will soon to be answered is which coaches are going to get us those recruits in Ohio and Florida. Leftover 3 star players from those states are pretty damn good. 3 or 4 players each year from those two states can really make or break your recruiting. Pitt’s been ignoring Florida. Time to get back in. Georgia as well. And Wiskys offense was very good last night. Well balanced with the run setting up the pass. I’m glad Pitt isn’t getting any coaches from Wisconsin’s defense.

Comment by TX Panther 01.03.12 @ 8:05 am

FWIW, Jackie Sherill hired a high school coach for his offensive line coach from the South Hills in the lates 70s — Joe Moore from Upper St Clair. Five years later, Tex Schrammcalled him the best OL coach .. college or pro. If you don’t believe him, ask Mark May, Russ Grimm, Jim Sweeney, Jimbo Covert or Bill Fralic .. all were coached by Moore within that period.

For some reason, Mike Gottfried didn’t retian him and he went to Temple and the Owls produced a 100 yard rusher (Paul Plamer) and 1st round OL (John Rienstra.)

Lou Holtz then snatched him for OL coach at ND, and, of course, Holtz was the last really successful coach ND has had ..

I’m not saying that Haering will ever be Joe Moore .. I’m just saying that wait a bit before making any judgement.

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 8:06 am

Sal Sunseri coached a Super Bowl participant and is the Asst HC / LB Coach for the best defense in the NCAA .. he would be a great hire for a position coach

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 8:11 am

Paul Chryst knew Chris Haering and obviously is comfortable with having him on his staff. Hearing was a very good linebacker at WVU, while he was a graduate assistant there. Haering will give him someone he trusts on his staff, who knows all the local high school coaches. It’s absolutely vital that Pitt recruites well in western PA. Yes, we also want to get good players from eastern PA and New Jersey, as well as other parts of the country, but much of the class will come from a radius of 150 miles. The most important thing is that Chryst has people on his staff that he’s comfortable with and with whom he can work well with. Hail to Pitt!

Comment by Justinian 01.03.12 @ 8:15 am

By the way, have there been any Paul Ziese sightings? He’s been AWOL since Christamas. Apparently covering the aftermath of the “Todd Graham traveling circus”, wore him out.

Comment by Justinian 01.03.12 @ 8:41 am

TX Panther, PITT has had lots of FL players on it’s roster but you are correct it’s been diminishing:

08 – 18 FL kids

09 – 11

10 – 9

11 – 10

12 – Zero FL recruits committed

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 9:03 am

you just dont know that is true . but when you go from high school to coach LB at pitt if i am a LB recruit i might think i should look somewere else i mean in my mind i want to get better and i just had a high school coach for 4 years why would i want another high school coach.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 9:05 am

Paul still appears on the Nightly Sports Call regularly but he seems to really slack on the updates to the PG column online. I would think that would be his first priority.

Hopefully he will have some news today and tomorrow on Pitts new coaching staff.

Comment by Coach Ditka 01.03.12 @ 9:07 am

good pt on Joe Moore, wbb, but let’s wait until Tino graduates before we bring his dad in to coach anywhere on this FB team. Sal is talented, but that wouldn’t be fair to anyone.

need to nail that DC position soon. Recruits seem to be staying put. Have not seen one article yet on the bowl game this SAT.

Comment by Bossdaws 01.03.12 @ 9:09 am

Joe Moore was a terrific offensive line coach. When Gottfried didn’t keep him and he went to Temple, they kicked our ass running the ball 2 or 3 years in a row. I knew a guy who played for him in high school in Erie, before Upper St Clair, and he told me Moore always challenged his players and developed an “esprit de corp” where they would run through walls for him.

Comment by Justinian 01.03.12 @ 9:18 am

Reed, I do remember that the recruiting budget was slashed back in 07 or 08, and they quit recruiting FL for a year or so … then they hired an LB coach who was a U Miami grad 2 years ago and started to recruit FL again

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 9:25 am

I was impressed with UW and Chryst offense yesterday. Was actually shocked that the D could stop Oregon at all…

Comment by Pittastic 01.03.12 @ 9:36 am

Bossdaws and outhers Dakota Conwell will vist AZ

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 9:40 am

SFPitt – great reference. Do you think Graham uses the “think system”?

Comment by KeyboardKev 01.03.12 @ 7:
____________________________
If he doesn’t use it now, he will in the PAC 12 at ASU.

Comment by SFPitt 01.03.12 @ 9:52 am

So I hope Chryst wasn’t the moron who thought 2 seconds was enough time to spike the ball……

I’m hoping that call came from Bielema.

Comment by hugh green 01.03.12 @ 10:00 am

Frank – I just saw that news (about Conwell) on the Trib site. It looks like he is really wavering. This is a tough time for Chryst because he can’t actually meet with these recruits, which is what it is going to take with many of them. Hopefully his staff will be in place very soon so that they can hit the ground running when the dead period ends (which I think is next week).

Comment by Pantherman13 01.03.12 @ 10:17 am

you can spike the ball wihtin 2 seconds, provided that you snap the ball as soon as they start the clock … which didn’t happen

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 10:18 am

I agree with wbb…they didn’t snap the ball until the clock already ticked down to 1 second. Even if it was Chryst’s call, he can’t make absolutely sure that the C and QB will get it done correctly.

FRANKCAN – I like the hire – If I was a local LB recruit I might feel a sense of comfortability going into the hands of a local coach who I was familiar with. Bet your butt that other the local HS coaches will be offering some support for Haering as well.

Comment by BCPITT 01.03.12 @ 10:31 am

The real mistake accurred when Bielma called the time out to challenge the call, when Oregon downed the ball at goal line. With another time out they may had another 30 to 40 seconds on the clock and could have taken 3 or 4 shots at the endzone. In a close game, it’s amazing how often losing a time out can impact you.

Comment by Justinian 01.03.12 @ 10:32 am

FWIW … I think I have this right

Semper Fidelis All-American game tonight at 6 on CBS Sports network .. includes Rushell Shell and Adam Bisnowaty

US Army All-Star game Saturday at 1 (same time as BBVA Compass Bowl) .. includes Chad Vortyk

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 10:38 am

thanks for the Conwell update FRANKCAN. As stated, things should settle down now with the recruits that Chryst wants. He may not want all of Fraudie’s with his offense. Conwell I think was recruited as a LB. Need to name that DC & reassure the D. recruits.

Comment by Bossdaws 01.03.12 @ 10:39 am

Wbb – I think is may have happened as that clock turned to 0:01 right away.

“The ref behind the QB also whistles to signify that the clock is starting. The situation last night is that the official clocks in college games are measured by 1/10th of a second.

So when the clock showed 0:02 that really was 0:01.1 of actual time. That is why the clock turned over so quickly once the ref signaled it to start.”

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 10:43 am

the point is, it doesn’t matter whether 2 seconds is enough time. assuming that the C will get the ball snapped and the QB will get it spiked in time is a stupid risk to take when you’ve got one play left to try and win a game.

even the announcers were commenting before the play on how risky it would be to try and get it snapped and spiked in 2 seconds. if the announcers sense the risk, then you know it’s obvious.

really bad in-game coaching. somebody lacks risk/benefit analysis skills in the heat of battle.

i actually thought the time out taken to bet on the downed kick was a decent wager. Bielema lost the bet and they certainly could have used the time out, but there weren’t many options presenting themselves to stop Oregon’s offense and who knows what angles the officials might have that could have showed the ball over the line. it was worth a shot…….

Comment by hugh green 01.03.12 @ 10:44 am

Bossdaws – PITT & Chryst have already said they will honor any scholarship offers to players who previously committed to PITT.

As you say, that doesn’t impact the remaining targets and Chryst may very well have other players in mind.

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 10:45 am

Wonder if Haering will reach out to Jim Render regarding Conwell. Lebo and USC are big rivals, but I’m sure there is a genuine respect between the coaches, and Im sure Conwell is familiar with Haering and vice-versa…

Comment by Big Bill 01.03.12 @ 10:45 am

I’m guessing one of the ex-Pitt – now AZ coaches recruited Conwell and has been calling on him to switch.

Comment by markp 01.03.12 @ 10:53 am

I’m surprised tha Dakota Conwell is taking the trip. I wouldn’t believe anything that sleeze ball says. I apologize for calling Todd Graham a used car salesman, because the comparison is demeaning to used car salesmen everywhere.

Comment by Justinian 01.03.12 @ 10:55 am

If I were an 18-year-old, even if I was committed to Pitt, I would be more than willing to take a “visit” to Arizona. Especially in January.

Comment by JW 01.03.12 @ 11:20 am

Note that Conwell is visiting Arizona (RichRod and especialy DB Coach, Tony Gibson) .. and not ASU (Fraud G)

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 11:23 am

Is Conwell visiting Arizona or Arizona State??? IMO it’s a bigg difference between Rich Rod w/ assistants that were @ Pitt last year and Fraud Graham.

Comment by BCPITT 01.03.12 @ 11:24 am

Justinian the outher AZ school the one dick rod is at were our 3 coachs went
Bossdaws you are right amnd if he does not name a DC bye wensday that means he does not have one and maybe he has been slow geting a staff.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 11:25 am

since he was apparently turned down by the Wisconsin LB coach just the other day, he may well not have one yet … guess he just hasn’t had the time to meet anyone .. my guess is this is his top priority starting today.

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 11:29 am

thanks Reed. they should honor them, and “honor” needs to be emphasized in light of Fraudie’s dash to the desert. Now the question is who will be our next DC.

Comment by Bossdaws 01.03.12 @ 11:31 am

The Trib article had a few more details about Conwell – apparently, Tony Gibson recruited him to Pitt, and he started trying to get him to switch to Arizona as soon as he officially joined Rodriguez’s staff. Also, Conwell stated that he talked with Chryst on the phone, but wants to meet with him before finalizing his decision. I don’t think a meeting can take place for another week to 10 days. It looks like Conwell’s trip to Arizona coincides with the end of the dead period.

FWIW, Dokish speculates that Conwell simply is taking advantage of a free trip to Arizona in January. I don’t think he has any inside info on this.

Comment by Pantherman13 01.03.12 @ 11:41 am

Oh yes, I remember Joe Moore from his playing days at State Penn U. He was a good gridder and tough coach(meaning “demanding”) However, what I really recall about Mr. Moore is his blistering vocabulary. That guy would make a stevadore blush. Oh, and wbb, the coach I was referring to yesterday was not Moore, bur rather, a RB coach from Penn Hills or Trafford or somehere in the suburbs. He was a motivator. I still can’t remember his name, but I do recall his contribution. Whatever, I think the hiring of Haering is an astute move. I will check out his history from some Gahanna residents where I reside. I understand he was a highscool warrior for the Lions(Gahanna) of Lincoln High. Rev. George of Columbus

Comment by Rev. George Mehaffey 01.03.12 @ 11:55 am

Bcpitt mike vrabel all pro with new england for years is coaching the LB for ohio state .
and the LB coach at wisconsin was voted the best LB coach of the year. but you think if the kid had a chose he would rather come to PITT and be coached bye a high school coach coaching LB.
i am not saying haering will be bad but untill he proves him self if iam a LB and could go to one of thoes schools i would com on man.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 12:12 pm

I may not have a clue who our next DC is, but at least I now know what a ‘stevedore’ is

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 12:15 pm

pantherman13 the dead period enda to day you can talk to them and see them for the next 5 days before it starts agein.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 12:23 pm

Bisnowaty another commit saying that he his staying firm w/ pitt even though he’s been berated with calls from other top programs.

link to pittsburghlive.com

Comment by BCPITT 01.03.12 @ 12:25 pm

Good one, wbb. Actually, I have never met a stevedor. But, I have heard Joe Moore speak and he was SPICEY. Rev. George

Comment by Rev. George Mehaffey 01.03.12 @ 12:37 pm

Frank – thanks for the updated info regarding the dead/quiet/contact periods. I wasn’t aware that there was a break in the dead period this week.

Comment by Pantherman13 01.03.12 @ 12:50 pm

WWB, Oh…………Arizona.. one of the “Rent a Coaches” that used Pitt as a temporary pay check. I stand by my earlier comment, just change the name. You know what they say about birds of a feather. What a bunch of slime balls, I’m glad we’re rid of them.

Comment by Justinian 01.03.12 @ 1:00 pm

I have no idea how credible this source is … but this is whate we do here, right?

link to sportsbybrooks.com

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 1:58 pm

Paul Zeise has pretty much squashed that Bradley rumor.

Comment by The Incline 01.03.12 @ 2:08 pm

FWIW, Brooks, who wrote article above, will be on the Fan 93.7 at 4:40

and .. Starky is discounting this story, calling it false (I ted to believe Starky)

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 2:09 pm

On 93.7 one of the guys (maybe Starkey) just said he has an incredibly reliable source that said “absolutely no way Bradley will be interviewed to be the Pitt DC”…

Comment by Coach Ditka 01.03.12 @ 2:09 pm

2:40, not 4:40

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 2:09 pm

Sports by Brooks is reporting that Tom Bradley is the leading candidate for the Pitt DC job. The Steelers (AKA The Rooneys) allegedly sticking their noses into it again.

link to sportsbybrooks.com

Comment by Pitt Is It 01.03.12 @ 2:10 pm

He’s alive, Zeise is alive! (paraphrased from Young Frankenstein)

link to blogs.sites.post-gazette.com

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 2:13 pm

NO way but if it has any legs to it just means one thing CHRYST cant find his own DC which means he is have a hard time geting his staff together which means recuting will suffer. if he does not name at least 5 of his staff bye tommarow we could be in for recruit trouble.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 2:22 pm

as usual, very interesting and informative read .. 3 issues to look at:

1) Bradley is not coming to Pitt
2) he likes Patterson and thinks he may have achance to stay, and
3) very interesting observation made a couple of years ago by Frank Cignetti about the spread

I think what we learned this year is this – the spread offense is only good if you have the players – particularly at quarterback – to run it. If you don’t, the offense stinks and has no chance of being successful.

I remember a few years ago I asked Frank Cignetti why he runs the “pro-style” offense when the spread seems to what everyone is turning to and he said it was simple – the pro-style offense is structured in a way that it protects every player’s flaws and doesn’t leave any one player – be it a lineman, a receiver or quarterback – hanging out to dry. I didn’t know what he meant then – I do now.

Watching the spread up close this year – when it didn’t work because the players couldn’t execute it, there really was no remedy. The adjustments were “Tino, go play better” as opposed to, let’s do some things different to hide his flaws and emphasize some other things

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 2:24 pm

There is a very good comment under that SportsByBrooks article. Here it is:

Sorry, I’m still trying to process this. How can Penn St not understand what needs to be done with that football team? NO COACH that worked under Paterno, or had ANY connection with Sandusky should have anything to do with the program. How exactly will he answer tough questions from parents on the recruiting trail? If it was my child being pursued by Pitt, I would have serious reservations, and Tom Bradley or Mike McQueary showing up on my doorstep would do very little to assuage my doubts. Penn St may not see it, but the institution has shown itself to be unstable, with unfit supervision of it’s football program. That lack of control clearly went all the way to the top, through several layers. Bradley, McQueary, Jay Paterno the crier, they all need to be gone. And, if it was me, I’d ask Papa Paterno to move off the campus and never return. There can be no sentiment in this. The horrific nature of the crimes committed at this university demand it.

Comment by Pitt Is It 01.03.12 @ 2:35 pm

Reed if what ZEISE wrote is right abought him looking at his own man for DC that means you have to kill the man that told you Tomsula was comeing.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 2:47 pm

Possibly we could have a first year coach, a HS coach, a QB coach from Montana and a DC with no college experience. If true, very risky.

Comment by jk 01.03.12 @ 2:55 pm

Zeise wrote that he has just two hires that means he very behind on puting a staff together just what i was worried abught so we are starting off behind the curve insted of in front of it not good . he should have had people ready to go.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 3:03 pm

Guys – PC was focused on UW bowl game. Now that it’s over he’ll get his staff in place. I wouldn’t be surprised if he filled out all his staff within the week.

Comment by Pittastic 01.03.12 @ 3:07 pm

Again, if we get Patterson, Austin, Tomsula or Orlando — I’m happy

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 3:10 pm

No need to panic on the staff situation. It will work itself out and Zeise has no idea if he’s hired anyone or not. Zeise just got down there (before the team arrived), plus he was on vacation and Chryst was at the Rose Bowl. Zeise only knows it won’t be Bradley (good – F Penn State).

Most recruits are holding tight and keeping their committment to Pitt. He needs these guys in place soon but it’s not imperative right now. I’m sure he’ll be on the phones with some prospective recruits during this small recruiting window.

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 3:13 pm

I honestly thought that Zeise got run over by a reindeer. It’s good to have him back commenting again and giving us some inside stuff.

Comment by TX Panther 01.03.12 @ 3:14 pm

Zeise said his people that leaves out Austin and tomsula.
Pittastic every one said he is just waiting till after the bowl games are over he will name them on the jan 3 well there are over he does not have then in place ;
and this window in time when you can see recuits lasts for 5 days then it closes agein and he will spend the time finding a staff which he should have had ready to go but does not.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 3:22 pm

TX panther i thought he did also
and thanks to ZEISE we know he is behind on puting a staff together.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 3:28 pm

This is a brilliant move! Regardless of those who say the WPIAL lacks talent you still need the local pipeline.

Pitt nuked it over the past year with the firing/resignation of Wanny, hiring/firing of Haynogood, finally Todd “the fraud” Graham.

This will hopefully open some doors in the WPIAL that were closed to Pitt due to the administrations incompetence.

Great job PC!

DaveD

Comment by DaveD 01.03.12 @ 3:31 pm

Frank — see the 6th picture down when you open this link…

link to 49ers.com

I think Tomsula may indeed be “one of his guys”… Im not sure of the relationship, but the fact that there is any relationship at all intrigues me…

Comment by Big Bill 01.03.12 @ 3:38 pm

Dear “Eagle”, Glad you have finally landed. I thought you were still soaring over the West Indies. Seriously, now perhaps we will get some insight into the Compass Bowl game and LESS baloney about who is coming as Chryst’s staff. Rev. George in Columbus

Comment by Rev. George Mehaffey 01.03.12 @ 3:39 pm

He should have his staff in place now. The Rose Bowl is no excuse. He should have spent maybe one hour per day on that. His future is as the head coach of Pitt football. The staff should be hired and out recruiting players today.

Comment by Houston Panther 01.03.12 @ 3:53 pm

Big Bill thank you for the info you are 100 percent right there looks like a link .

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 3:53 pm

Rev George,

I heard on another blog you will coming as the Team Reverend to bless the team before each game. Any truth to that rumor?

Comment by Big Bill 01.03.12 @ 3:54 pm

Houston Panther you are right he should have at least 5 or 6 in place any way if not all and he should have had a backup DC i wonder if PITT went cheap with the MONEY i hard they werent paying him the 2 millon they paid TG may be they got cheap on the money he can pay the staff then it would be pitts fult .

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 4:00 pm

I tend to agree that Chryst needs to get on w/ building a staff, & quickly. But I don’t think we’re at a point where we need to panic.

I like Bostad as OC/OLine.
And I like Haering as Linebacker coach to help w/ local ties.
I’m luke-warm on Jonathan Smith as QB coach, but let’s give him a chance.

Would really like to see DC named quickly, but there are lots of REALLY good options out there, as far as I can tell. Tomsula, Austin, Sunseri, Bradley, Patterson, Orlando (in that order)…I could get excited about any of them.

Comment by Navy_Panther 01.03.12 @ 4:11 pm

Frank, nobody can say it like you can!!! :-)

Comment by Pitt Is It 01.03.12 @ 4:13 pm

Big Bill, Are you referring to away games as well as home games? Actually, I AM thinking of renewing my season tickets. I let them lapse a couple of years afo because it was difficult and evpensive to attend nite games at the Keinz. A three hour drive each was from Columbus was fatiguing me for Sunday services. However, with RETIREMENT comes a change in priorities. Right? Rev. George in Columbus where less than 107,000 is considered a poor turnout. The opponent doesn’t matter. There is no NFL team here and the Blue Jackets are literally the worst hockey team in the pros.

Comment by Rev. George Mehaffey 01.03.12 @ 4:36 pm

You know the old saying:
1. You can get it good
2. You can get it cheap
3. You can get it fast

But only two out of three. If you put yourself in a position where you have to have it fast, it either won’t be good or it won’t be cheap.

Personally, I think all decisions about a program (sports or otherwise) should be long term. I know fans want it all NOW – heaven forbid we lose some recruits. (By the way, haven’t we had some 4 and 5 stars that didn’t pan out?) Better to get the right coaches and players that fit what you are trying to do long-term.

PS: Emel, I know you will say in the long run we’re all dead. (smile)

Comment by 66Goat 01.03.12 @ 4:37 pm

Frankcan, Pitt has been historically been cheap. That has been the main source of our problems for at least the last 30 years. I hope that isn’t the case this time but it may be.
We really need a DC. Obvious from the Rose Bowl that nobody from Wisconsin is qualified. I like Shannon or possibly Mike Stoops. Pitt just needs to open their wallet.

Comment by Houston Panther 01.03.12 @ 4:44 pm

Rev, FWIW, I now live in Cleveland and there is no NFL team here either … nor an NBA team anymore for that matter.

I know how you feel — I have to drive 2.5 hrs each way to get to Pitt game; I now only make 2 or 3 games a year,

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 4:45 pm

BTW, did you see that the Buffalo Bills just signed Scott McKillop?

can’t imagine how that happened!!

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 4:47 pm

Zeise said he’ll hire one of his guys and then later on said that he hopes Patterson gets a shot. Zeise is in the dark on this…It’s a complete guessing game and there is no need to stress out. The recruiting window right now is tiny – the big one is after the BCS finale. He’ll have a staff in place by then and he already has a couple of people to help for this short recruiting window. NO NEED TO STRESS OUT.

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 4:59 pm

FRANKCAN – remember that I said that Tomsula would be hired onto the staff – that was what my ‘source’ said. I was speculating about DC and said so in the article when I wrote…

“I just got word from a very reliable source, who learned first hand, that Jim Tomsula, the Defensive Line coach for the San Francisco 49ers, will be joining Paul Chryst as an assistant coach at PITT. I would think that would be as a DC but I’m not sure on that count at all.”

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 5:08 pm

Totally agree Tossing. I’m sure he and his staff will hit the ground nipple when the real window opens up.

No stress is correct, let him gather his guys this week, and next week g-string, let them hit the pavement.

Comment by Dan 01.03.12 @ 5:12 pm

Houston Panther – we don’t know that he hasn’t got a staff lined up.

In all honesty we don’t really even know if Bostad, Haering and Smith are hired because that hasn’t been announced by PITT yet. What we have heard is rumors and suggestions that those things happened.

The earliest they could have possibly been formally hired was today anyway because Chryst didn’t become our HC until today – that is if he’s even signed a contract yet.

I’m not worried about this one bit.

Comment by Reed 01.03.12 @ 5:18 pm

Wbb i had no idea you lived in Cleveland i dont blame you for being mad at us some times if i lived there i would hate the whole world i am so sorry for you hope you can leave there soon

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 5:21 pm

Dan you lost me. Nipples and g-strings distracted me. Just chill for now right? It’ll all come together nicely in the end. The end being next week right?

Comment by TX Panther 01.03.12 @ 5:23 pm

I like everyone else just want to know but I thought I recalled reading the technically he can’t hire anymore than 3-4 coaches (and has 2) before the compass bowl is over. Any more than replacing 3 coaches who left for AZ would be against NCAA rules. I don’t know the rules just was recalling someone posted something about this somewhere.

Anyway I am going to go pour myself a single malt and step back from the ledge and relax for a while.
Hail to Pitt

Comment by giveitarest 01.03.12 @ 5:23 pm

Reed, I hope you are right. PC wasn’t my first choice because of his reported lack of recruiting prowess. But otherwise seems to be a good hire. I am concerned about the pace with which he is putting the staff together. So far it hasn’t even been suggested that he is hiring any experienced recruiters. Confirmed a high school coach and a rumored pro coach. Where are the recruiters? I would like to see him hire an experienced DC since that isn’t his expertise.

Comment by Houston Panther 01.03.12 @ 5:44 pm

Pitt is it thanks maybe?

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 5:49 pm

Reed big bill showed me a link between chryst and tomsula so you might be right which is good becuse i dont want to see you have to kill the man

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 5:53 pm

givitarest pitt does not have a full staff at the bowl game so they can hire more than 3 plus they could have applied for a weaver just like ohio state did so that is no reason he should have at least 5 or 6 ready to go.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 5:59 pm

I’m in agreement with FRANKCAN and Houston Panther, PC should have had potential staff in mind BEFORE HE EVEN INTERVIEWED for the HC job.

Isn’t that part of the interview process? Questions get asked such as “who do you have in mind for critical positions like OC & DC, if you’re hired”? A HC candidate’s previous coaching experience and close contacts/associations are considered when picking the right HC for the job. You don’t come into that interview cold concerning staffing.

If you are ready to move into the position of the head football coach of a major university you’ve got to have put the time in previously sizing guys up for staff AND initiated informal contact with them to judge their interest in joining up when the time does come.

When the HC hire opportunity materializes then its just the matter of hammering out the specifics of who fits those assistant positions.

Chryst should have had a least his OC, DC, QB and O line coaches already lined up to sign contracts as of TODAY IMO.

I’m not getting any warm fuzzys from this guy yet. I hope I’m wrong worrying about his lack of urgency to fill out his staff, but he is awfully slow on the draw in this matter if you ask me.

Comment by Dr. Tom 01.03.12 @ 6:07 pm

Didn’t hear if we have a waiver but not convinced he doesn’t have his people in place and is or has to wait for people to finish out the season like Tomsula. Keep in mind that it was the Mt Lebo AD that said he was resigning not Haering or Chryst. I am optimistic about PC and not worried as he will surround himself with quality coaches. Like Haering who by all reports( I live in Mt Lebo)including former players. If so he will be able to relate to the local kids and based on mutual respect of other WPIAL coaches that will be a huge asset.

Comment by giveitarest 01.03.12 @ 6:15 pm

Well said, Dr. Tom. Surely he must have had a staffing plan put together at the time of his interview.

Comment by Houston Panther 01.03.12 @ 6:26 pm

DR. TOM very well written i think you are 100 percent right that what i have been saying you just said it better. he should have had at least 5 or 6 ready to go out of a staff of 9

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 6:27 pm

giveitarest it does not make a difference if they are in a bowl game or not
check the sites dick rod wants his old DC from WVU wvu has not played yet but the offer has been made every one knows abought it
tenn whnts clemsons DC and they have made him a offer clemson has not played there bowl game yet so if they have or have not played means nothing
penn state has talked to new englands OC and they are still playing so all that means nothing.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 6:58 pm

Assuming the coaches he will be interviewing/hiring are connected to major programs with some degree of success wouldn’t most of the candidate pool be involved in bowl game prep/logistics, etc. this time of year? I am no expert, but common sense tells me to give the guy a break. Barry warned us he was not going to win the press conference, so I guess it should be no surprise if he doesn’t win the assistant hiring process either. We are so fatigued with the soap opera that has become the Pitt HC, I think we are all just punchdrunk because we haven’t had a normal argument in over a year.

Comment by wally 01.03.12 @ 7:01 pm

What I am saying is just because we are not being told anything doesn’t mean he isn’t talking to or has already got his people in place. Making an offer and actually hiring/signing someone to a contract are not the same. Besides I hope PC isn’t doing anything remotely like DickRod. It seems more that PC may be just keeping things to himself which we may need to get used to. That is something i can live with if he is successful.

Comment by giveitarest 01.03.12 @ 7:08 pm

why is everyone do worried?! he wasn’t even officially the head coach until today and he, unofficially, has his offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach, and linebackers coach and with that link and reeds source it’s looking a lot like Jim tomsula will be joining the staff as well. you all need to relax he’s not even done with his first day and I am 100% positive that Chryst has been lighting up the phones of recruits and possible staff members non stop.

Comment by pk 01.03.12 @ 7:14 pm

Wally you are right things are not normal that is why we are worried abought recruting and if he had just been ready with say 4 coachs plus him self to day we could have backed off buthe is haveing a problem with geting a staff or as DR TOM says does not seam to have a sence of urgency which he should have.
if things were normal it would be different.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 7:16 pm

I don’t think someone in a public position like head coach can keep everything to himself. The recruits and prospects want to hear from our staff. They can’t until they have been hired.

Comment by Houston Panther 01.03.12 @ 7:16 pm

Dan….I can’t stop spring breaking…I mean pasties…I mean laughing.

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 7:20 pm

pk not really he has had days to line these people up you know that and if he waited untill to day to give it his first thought to day jan 3 who am i goin to hire he would be a fool . you know as dr tom says he should have known who when he went for the job. at least 4 should have been ready to sign to day and so far there are only 2

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 7:26 pm

Do you guys recall how Chryst was hired? He was hired within a week of our coach packing his bags and leaving in the middle of the night. How could he put a staff together on short notice while still fulfilling his coaching responsibilities? Plus, he wasn’t even the first choice…Alumni had to step in and take responsibility out of SP’s hands so he was an extra last minute decision. Pitt could have bought him out of his $250K bonus for coaching in the Rose Bowl but they decided not to. There wasn’t much a coaching staff could have done until this week. Regardless, not many decisions will be made this week. All he and his limited staff have to do is call potential recruits and tell them to hold off until the bigger recruiting window. That’s it. Pitt only has like 5 or 6 scholarships open anyways. RELAX people. Let’s give the guy a chance…and I say this as someone who wanted Cristobal.

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 7:28 pm

…plus the best freaking recruiting tool he had was to show off that Wisconsin offense on a national stage – which he did. If that doesn’t get a potential recruit who is a good fit excited nothing will. In regards to defense, the biggest hole is LB and they just happened to hire a former all american LB with ridiculous ties to the fertile WPIAL.

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 7:32 pm

The Mt. L athletic director said he has known for awhile now. I bet Chryst has a lot of guys line up that the public just doesn’t know yet.

Comment by Tony C 01.03.12 @ 7:33 pm

frankcan, we know he has 3 at least right now and if tomsula ends up being dc that 4 elite level coaches not including Chryst himself. right now, Chryst and the 3 coaches he has are like I said, lighting up the phones. again, YOU don’t know that he doesn’t have more coaches. notice how all of his hires have said it themselves, Chryst hasn’t said anything. he could have many coaches who just haunt said anything to the media yet. calm down

Comment by pk 01.03.12 @ 7:35 pm

exactly tony

Comment by pk 01.03.12 @ 7:36 pm

Unbelievable that there’s so much angst over who the assistant coaches will be. You won’t know if it’s a good choice until a year from now, when we know how the unit has performed.

Dunno, maybe it’s that the b-ball team is rocky that folks are so wired….

Comment by velvil 01.03.12 @ 7:43 pm

Comment by wally 01.03.12 @ 7:01 pm

Excellent analysis wally.
Let’s all just chill and give PC a little time.
This was after all, a day of mourning in Madison.
That’s two years in a row the Badgers lost a heartbreaker in the Rose Bowl. After a very tough loss, the day after is always very quiet and a time to reflect.

PC is ending one large part of his life, being a former QB for Wisky and longtime coach. It is natural to take a pause, before you begin another part of your life. Let’s all take a deep breath before jumping off of any of the hundreds of bridges in the Pittsburgh area. (being in the Carolinas that wasn’t on ‘My to do List’ anyway)
haha :-)

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 7:45 pm

pk read ZEISE we may think he has 3 or 4 but rigt now zeise says he only has two for sure.

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.03.12 @ 7:48 pm

Note that we know that (1) Bostad was hired due to a Wisonsin press release where is name was not even mentioned, (2) Smith was hired (I believe) based on a Montana blog, and (3) Haering was hired confirmed by the fact that he resigned from his high school.

It is highly likely that a few others are lined up, but as Reed has pointed out, no official announcements will be made to the appropriate time,.. and it could well be that since PC hasn’t been at Pitt since before Christmas, many of these guys have yet to see the Pitt facilities or have looked at a Pitt contract (let alone sign it.)

As I said before, Chryst promises to be very busy the next few days.. and I wouldn’t panic, at least yet.

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 7:50 pm

Comment by wbb 01.03.12 @ 8:11 am

Couldn’t let this one go by wbb. lol

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t one Matt Cavenaugh coach a winning Super Bowl team and didn’t Wanny actually have a Super Bowl ring as well. And Wanny was an asst. coach for a NCAA champion as well I believe. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for reasons to hire one, Salvatore Sunseri.

I would think after we unload Sir Tino after next year, most Pitt fans will have had enough of Sunseri’s for the foreseeable future. Like maybe…….the next millenium. :-)

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 7:53 pm

First 24 hr. of HC PC of Pitt…..

Tired after the game, but spent a hr. or so with the Wisky troops to say farewell (sorry, just my style..)

Had eats with the family, packed up our west coast attire and jumped a red-eye to Pgh….

Wife and kids had some homey stuff to do, so as it was breaking dawn over Wisc. I had the pilot drop to 10,000 ft., hooked up the wife and kids with some parachutes and pointed towards our neighborhood… Stood at the door while they jumped (just my style, ya know)

Got into Pgh at 7:00 and went and had pancakes and a couple toddies in Mt. Lebanon…

Met Steve P. at the door when he unlocked it at 9:30 (just my style, ya know)

Signed a bunch of stuff and called my “a” list of coaches and had a couple picts taken since I was now legally Pitt’s new HC..

About 11:00 started contacts with our recruits, told them not to say anything, and neither would I (just my style, ya know)

Promised Keith P. that I give him a fair shake at the DC position… but couldn’t find him… Oh! the team stealthily left for Birmingham…

By 2:45 was on a flight to Birmingham to talk to KP and the boys. Figured it would get more difficult later in the week, especially if I just blew them off (NOT my style, ya know).

Late dinner and toddies with KP and such, but not too late as I will reconfigure my “A” list, if KP or anyone else appears to be “the man”.

Figure it out overnight, make the offers in the morning… have to call the family to see if there were any broken bones or frost-bite (JUST MY STYLE, YA KNOW)

maybe we should take a deep breath here… with apologies to Rev. George, we want to crucify PC for not having a full staff on day 0.5, and then we’ll do the same if he just ignores the current guys still wearing a Pitt hat! Things come in there own time, NOT our time….

Comment by CompLit 01.03.12 @ 8:00 pm

The public will know a lot more by the end of the week before our ball game.

Comment by Tony C 01.03.12 @ 8:03 pm

Very funny stuff CompLit

Only question did the chutes have Badger or Panther logos on them? lol

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 8:23 pm

On the hoops front,

#8 Uconn is laying an Egg in their BigEast game at Seton Hall. Hall up 66-47 4 minutes to go.

So we will have the Hall to deal with as well this year.

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 8:42 pm

@paul shannon

Were you previously known as ‘Tino’s Mom’.

Just askin

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 8:43 pm

oh jeez. cardiac hill has reports showing that Tom Bradley is a leader for the dc job at Pitt. I really, REALLY hope this isn’t true. I think we all know how big of a mistake that’d be. what’s even more shocking is that they had anpoll and two thirds of voters thought he should be given a shot at the job. frankly, that’s terrifying that people can be so stupid and ignorant.

Comment by pk 01.03.12 @ 9:02 pm

F Penn State

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 9:04 pm

and we will see the run game emphasized again – and that should help Tino Sunseri because he will be able to use some of the play-action stuff to make some easier throws.

Paul Zeise today

Aaaaaa. The run game emphasized again? I do believe Zeiso that Ray Graham was either leading the nation in rushing or was 2nd when he got hurt.
So how was it de-emphasized?

And just as I predicted Zeiso is already talking up Sir Tino for next year. I did think he’d at least wait till Spring practice. Guess not.

And we’ve seen Sunseri in a pro-set offense. No great shakes there either. Again only adequate against the dregs of the league.

Maybe he spent the holiday in Birmingham with Roxy cooking him some lasagne and Sal plying him with some Anisette. Because he’s already talking Terrible Tino up.

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 9:06 pm

well, seize immediately dispelled the Bradley rumor dating that he was given an emphatic “it ain’t gonna happen” by “all the right people”. to me that’s comforting because, again, that would be a turrible move. just turrible.

Comment by pk 01.03.12 @ 9:12 pm

took ur mean pills again emole ,just sayin

Comment by paul shannon 01.03.12 @ 9:20 pm

@pk…saw that.

Zeiso didn’t have any info whatsoever about who some other possible candidates are. Basically a useless article. We get more info from FRANKCAN, than Zeiso. Maybe the PG should hire FRANK>

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 9:22 pm

@ emel, Im still hoping Jim tomsula is hired, but if patterson stays I’d be fine with that. he did a pretty good job this year and as we all know keeping staff from previous regimes helps ease into the change and keeps connections with recruits etc. I also think that Teryl Austin or the former Miami coach who’s name is escaping me at the moment should be considered also. idk I mean there are a ton of capable guys so as long as Pitt can get one if them i don’t care what their name is.

Comment by pk 01.03.12 @ 9:31 pm

Agree pk,

I’d be fine with Tomsula (because we always need at least one coach with a stache) or Patterson for the reasons you stated.

As well as Austin or Randy Shannon. Both of them are excellent recruiters as you know.

@paul ‘adventure time’ shannon.

Yes, I’m a real meanie. :-)

Comment by Emel 01.03.12 @ 9:39 pm

Man, I know those rabbits disguised as RB’s for Oregon are fast, but the Wisky LB’s were terrible. All of them took the same read. It was 11 on 9 when the Ducks had the ball because all 3 Wisky LB’s acted as 1.
I don’t know their skill levels but based on the 2nd half performance (I’ll give them a pass for the 1st half), I am damn glad their LB coach ain’t coming here.
Sorry Mrs. Huxtable, but results do count and the LB corps did a nice impersonation of clay figures against the Ducks.

Comment by SFPitt 01.03.12 @ 9:40 pm

Bud fosters d looks pretty good in the first half of the sugar bowl. But, as long as its any of the ones mentioned except for Bradley, ill be ok with that.

Comment by usd121 01.03.12 @ 9:41 pm

i bet ur not, but aplayers mom ,sheesh, it makes me nosmo

Comment by paul shannon 01.03.12 @ 9:42 pm

F Penn State!

Comment by Tossing Thabeets 01.03.12 @ 9:52 pm

Not worried about the staff at this point. I think PC said in his press conference he’ll have a staff in place by Jan 6 or whenever the “dead period” ends for recruiting.

Zeise also is clueless and gets most of his info from these blogs. His “sources” are few and far between. He also probably drove himself to ‘Bama hence the radio silence until today. Or in a poker tourney at Rivers and he lost track of time.

Don’t journalists travel with the team? Like on the bus / charter plane to and from games? I know they do in pro sports (Potash with the Pens as an example but he is an employee of their tv partner) and that’s a good time for them to do some reporting and story generation. Colleges are probably different but if not Zeise is missing the boat on that one.

Comment by MelbaPlace 01.03.12 @ 9:56 pm

Melba. he is in bans it’s on his latest post

Comment by pk 01.04.12 @ 6:34 am

Melba – no they don’t, they pay thier own way to cover the Panthers.

FRANKCAN is a fountain of PITT knowledge and must stay awake all night digging up info… seriously.

SFPitt – Wisky ended up with not a bad showing on defense during the regular season:

Scoring Defense – 6th
Total Defense – 8th
Passing Defense – 22nd
Rushing defense – 46th

Those numbers will change a bit with the bowl game results – but Oregon burned everyone they played with thier offense.

I think it would be great if we can replicate that in 2012 whoever the DC is.

Comment by Reed 01.04.12 @ 9:27 am

Bob Smizik is a ass he should move to peen state and get the hell out of the burgh

Comment by FRANKCAN 01.04.12 @ 12:32 pm

@TX Panther…”nipple”, “g-string” “pasties”, that’s just Tossing Thabeets and myself goofing off on some of our typos. We said we must be looking at those “mutually beneficial” ad’s over on the right instead of concentrating on our point!! LOL

Comment by Dan 01.04.12 @ 2:25 pm

Hello there, just turned into alert to your weblog through Google,my site is http://www.chilggoooto.com

[...] confirmed, former Mt. Lebanon HS head coach Chris Haering, to handle the [...]