December 18, 2010

It seems that Pitt under HC Mike Haywood will have no hold-overs from the Wannstedt regime. I’m not totally surprised by this. Personally I would have liked to see Greg Gattuso and David Walker have remained on staff. I think Gattuso is an excellent coach and would have been a very vital bridge to the hyper-sensitive, good-old-boys network of Western PA high school coaches. That strikes me as risky. Walker is simply one of the best running backs coaches out there. Period.

Losing Jeff Hafley to Rutgers hurts from a recruiting perspective, but it can only help the secondary. Heck, even Rutgers fans are a little unsure about the cost of bringing Hafley aboard with that risk. Of course, Rutgers HC Greg Schiano hasn’t actually said where Hafley will coach. I would recommend Rutgers make him the Defensive Coordinator. Yeah. That’s what they need. That would be the best place for him.

In the immediate term, I expect Pitt to lose a couple of the recruits to Rutgers with the Hafley hiring. The complete turnover of Pitt coaches will mean more losses from the recruiting class that initially expected by a coaching change. There are obviously guys I would hate to lose. Simply from need or potential — Kyshoen Jarrett (CB), Terrell Chestnut (S), Marquise Wright (DT), Quintin Alston (LB), and Artie Rowell (C) — would suck. After that, it’s a little more vague. How many more RBs and DEs does Pitt need at the moment? More DTs? WRs?

As much as everyone was excited that Pitt was apparently pulling in a top-20 to -25 recruiting class, it is important to remember that this was a weak year for talent. Especially in Pennsylvania and NJ. Add in the fact that this was not a particularly large class — 18 players before Wannstedt was fired — and I’m having a hard time getting too worked up about this. It’s not like Pitt’s class was loaded with linebackers, O-linemen and defensive backs, quarterbacks. You know, the areas that were revealed this year to be Pitt’s most glaring problems.

Am I rationalizing? Justifying? Maybe. But even as Dokish pointed out pre-Wannstedt termination.

The problem, however, is that most of the best prospects are at the same positions. Wannstedt has had little trouble recruiting running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, and defensive linemen. However, at quarterback, offensive line, linebacker, and defensive backs his track record has been very poor. The rankings of national recruiting websites don’t tell the whole story in that they have a mathematical formula to show how many top prospects you get. What they don’t tell you is how these players actually fit into your program.

I won’t pretend that not bringing back anyone from Wannstedt’s staff seems like the smart play to me. But, not because of this particular recruiting class.

Finally this. Among the dumber things I came across in the decision to hire Mike Haywood as Pitt’s head coach was a debate on ESPN between Todd McShay and Mel Kiper, Jr in the context of WVU hiring Holgorsen versus Haywood to Pitt. It wasn’t the topic itself. Since the two were essentially hired at the same time, the Backyard Brawl, and the issue of whether Pitt showed any interest in hiring Holgorsen. It’s having ESPN’s supposed NFL “draft experts” debating college football coaching hires. Exactly what in their alleged area of expertise says they should be having this conversation on camera? Water cooler, sure. Featured video debate? Not so much.

Count your blessings. If you are belly aching over our process (which I believe was deliberate and well thought out and managed with care from a PR perspective) then you should read what they are saying about you brother to the south (fighting brother that is)

link to herald-dispatch.com

Comment by PITT fan in Atlanta 12.19.10 @ 1:38 pm

I don’t hold anything against any of the recruits who decided to decommit. It’s a smart decision really. You have a bunch of other schools knocking on your door again. You get opportunities to talk to people about playing sooner and playing the position you want to play. This is as much about their future as it is about what we want to blab about for our team. They only have 6 weeks to figure out how what’s best for the next four years of their lives. Screw that loyalty nonsense. If anyone of us was offered another job making $50k more a year by another company, we’d hurt ourselves looking for a pen to sign the contract. I suppose, though, it makes us feel better to think of them as soft or cowards or disloyal. I don’t mind having them decommit (which also means releasing us from our obligation) and let Coach Haywood meet them and decide if they are right for his system.

Comment by Will 12.19.10 @ 1:41 pm

Yes, recruiting guru’s, and espn recruiting and rivals certainly can get, and are, over hyped and full of chance…..to a point.

They also give a pretty good idea of where the athlete is, in his development. Things can change, coaching, dedication, discipline.

However, even with a players over rating, or a player being a diamond in the rough in the end, it would take me all of one second, to tell you my choice, if I was given the option of having a team of 2 or 3 star players or a team with 4 or 5 star players.

Yes, some of the 2 or 3 star players have overcome size, are disciplined and have an unbelievable work ethic. GUESS WHAT, so do the 4 or 5 star recruits, and GUESS WHAT ELSE, they are about 4″-5″ inches taller, and 30 to 50 lbs heavier, and a second or three faster.

Can, on any given Saturday little St.Joes Prepatory beat the might Notre Dame and Knute Rockne??? Sure, we see it happen, App St upsets Michigan, James Madison over Virginia Tech. Every year on the first couple of Saturdays in September, when most of the non-conference cupcaking takes place, every Saturday you will usually have a couple upsets, maybe a big upset and maybe even a huge upset. Ok, thats 3 or 4 a Saturday, remember the reverse, for every Appalachian St over Michigan, there are about 40 little sisters of the poor getting absolutely drubbed and manhandled.

All I’m saying, don’t get into the “a coach with heart can take 2 or 3 star recruits to the zenith” becoming our mantra. A coach with 2 or 3 stars can upset an occaisional Michigan or Virgina Tech, but you don’t want to make a season or career out of it. The season will be long, the career will be short.

Comment by Dan 12.19.10 @ 2:19 pm

Watch Wanny’s recruiting pitch. Much of it stresses the fact that he knows everybody in the NFL, sticks to a pro set, and if you sign with Pitt no question he can open doors for you. You can be the next Revis or Fitzgerald. Your NFL dream awaits. Who cares if the team loses? No wonder these recruits decommit. I don’t think it’s a big deal.

Comment by 66Goat 12.19.10 @ 2:55 pm

Dan that is what i was saying you are right you dont live long on 2 stars. Here is something i think we can all agree on this team that went 7 and 5 and under acheived has 17 starters back. It all so has 24 red shirts from last years highly rated class. Plus what ever he gets this year and because he is a better side line coach and has discipline that there is no reason for him not to win 9 or 10 games. There is no reason to say 8 is enough because it is not enough.

Comment by FRANKCAN 12.19.10 @ 3:08 pm

Leach to Maryland. I bet they GAIN recruits.

Vindicated… Pederson is a buffoon as well

link to mobile.sbnation.com

Comment by DeVanzo 12.19.10 @ 3:23 pm

It’s all about winning. We go 10-2 and win the BE next year and the current recruiting issue takes care of itself. The problem with these current decommits is totally about worrying of the unknown. They have been handed a switcheroo and those who have decommitted are just saying “not so fast my friend, this isn’t what I signed on for”. Thats a natural reaction. Lets just see how Mr. Haywood handles these recruits once he has had the chance to present his philosophy to them. He can meet personally with them and their families after the turn of the year. This year’s recruits will have very little effect on next year’s team record anyhow so lets not commit harakiri just yet. The ironic thing is that with Haywood now on board these very same recruits probably now have a better opportunity to actually compete for immediate playing time than when Wannstedt was at the helm. Remember??? Wanny was the play the experienced guy stickler, with all the other talent taking a red shirt and waiting their turn a couple years down the road. Haywood has already demonstrated in his history that he is not afraid to play youth IF they demonstrate the talent and are responsible enough to carry that load. I hope that he himself itemizes those coaching philosophy differences during his visits since it is a selling point to any recruit that has no desire to ride the bench for a couple of years before playing. Oh the drama, the intrigue, exciting isn’t it? As I always say….We’ll see.

Comment by Dr. Tom 12.19.10 @ 3:59 pm

Good point DR. Tom the intrigue this is fun the spectulation. who were what.

Comment by FRANKCAN 12.19.10 @ 4:31 pm

@DeVanzo

Can’t quite recall which side of the Leach spectrum you were on. I would say Leach going to Maryland is a vindication that he is an overrated, troublesome coach that is a good fit for third tier ACC school that has been in the news for NCAA violations or has had players arrested for sexual assault or breaking & entering every other year since the mid ’90s. Not to mention finishing 2-10 a year ago. Leach has had players arrested in DEA/FBI stings, so he’ll fit right in at Maryland.

Comment by Chris 12.19.10 @ 5:38 pm

Whatever, just get on the freakin’ phone Mr. Clean.

Comment by steve 12.19.10 @ 5:40 pm

DeVanzo:
Agreed. Pederson f’ed this up really bad.

Comment by TonyinHouston 12.19.10 @ 5:44 pm

Does anyone know how much Haywood is getting? Joe Schad at ESPN said $1.6 million. Joe Starkey at the Trib said about 1.1.??

Comment by TonyinHouston 12.19.10 @ 5:45 pm

I heard $26.00/hr starting salary and a big gift certificate at Eat n Park as a signing bonus. Of course he gets to eat free at the Dirty “O” anyhow no questions asked. Those kinds of perks just come with the territory when you’re the head coach at Pitt.

Comment by Dr. Tom 12.19.10 @ 5:54 pm

That Pederson knows how to pinch a penny while still driving a hard bargain you know.

Comment by Dr. Tom 12.19.10 @ 5:55 pm

Nuthin’ like Eat n Park latkes.

Comment by steve 12.19.10 @ 6:08 pm

Over on PantherLair. Quinton Alston “recommitted” last night to Coach Haywood via phone and Terrell Chestnut is still committed, pending a visit mid January.

Comment by Chris 12.19.10 @ 6:13 pm

You’ve heard stories about people being abducted by aliens? Listen to my tale of woo:

Friday night I was standing outside the “O” waiting the young coeds go by. A white van suddenly screeches to a stop. The side door slides open and two of the biggest dudes I have ever seen in my life jump out, grab me and throw me into the van.

I am injected with some substance, bound, gagged and have a hood thrown over my head.

We ride.

Suddenly the van stops and I all dragged out. I am whoozie from the injection and I am placed into a chair and secured with rope. A high intensity light comes on and I am not sweating bullets.

I hear a voice. “I have been reading your postings on the PITT BLATHER and I’m not happy.”

Out from behind the light comes SP. What happens next words cannot describe. After two days I have been released and I have this to say:

“Mediocrity is NOT a bad thing! It can be good when used for the right purpose! I love the selection of Coach Haywood and he will be a GREAT addition to our school. We didn’t need a big named coach and we didn’t need to spend a lot of money to get the RIGHT GUY at the RIGHT TIME. We don’t need to have a great recruiting class. We don’t. In a couple of years, we’ll win the MAC out right and prove that SP is the smartest AD in the whole country. Say I BELIEVE brothers and sisters. Amen!”

All you nay-sayers get with the program. I have changed my moniker to reflect that. I am no longer WH, I am WH-Lovin’ MEDIOCRITY.

That is all.

Comment by WH-Lovin' MEDIOCRITY' 12.19.10 @ 6:16 pm

Yawn.

Comment by Chris 12.19.10 @ 6:20 pm

Please let Mike Leach go… How many good positions in BCS conferences have opened up without a hint of interest in him? (Pitt, Miami, WVU, Vanderbilt just off the top of my head.) The guy was never more than modestly successful at Texas Tech, and has a ton of baggage. Leach to Maryland is a desperation hire by a bad program. We are not a bad program, and don’t need to be desperate.

Comment by Navy Panther 12.19.10 @ 6:25 pm

Too bad it wasn’t a lethal injection.

Comment by Dr. Tom 12.19.10 @ 7:40 pm

Lethal Injection? I’m an anesthesiologist. Give me a chance and I’ll get it right. Scout’s honor.

Comment by Gas 12.19.10 @ 7:44 pm

WH lovin mediocrity you are killing me i laughed so hard i spilled my coffee on my desk and burnt my leg but the worst part is it probley happend just like you said watch out for white vans.

Comment by FRANKCAN 12.19.10 @ 7:51 pm

NavyPanther,

Thank you. I’ve grown tired of reading about Leach and how it’s some sort of shock to the system of the Pitt fan base that he didn’t come here. I failed to find one legitimate report that had Leach tied to the Florida job when Meyer stepped back, and Florida is almost unanimously considered to be one of the pantheon coaching jobs. If Leach was that good and that innovative and the real-life second coming that some act like he is, why wasn’t he mentioned?

Perhaps the better indication is the Miami job. The Canes terminate a Miami man, a class act and a decent coach who cleaned up the program and in the press conference to announce said termination declared publicly that it was now about winning national championships. Yet not one serious report of the Immortal Leach was tied to the now-vacant Miami job.

Two jobs whose openings at least paralleled in part the Pitt vacancy and are considered to be higher in profile than Wannstedt’s old post, yet neither of them took Leach seriously.

I certainly wouldn’t have been disappointed had Pitt hired Leach. Leach was more a pipe dream of mine as a head coach and he would’ve represented a complete 180 from Wannyball. Maybe that’s what had fans so excited about the mere thought of him being available as an option for this job. But Leach always was likely nothing more than a pipe dream.

Comment by Stoosh 12.19.10 @ 10:42 pm

Maryland is an AAU member, so, one of the top 63 research universites in the country, so, if they were willing to take a chance????????

Will be very interesting around here the next few years. I’ve always, in my head, considered the big universities close to Pitt, to be WVU, Penn St of course, and I’ve always watched what Ohio St. 3 hrs to the west, and from where I’m at, Maryland 3 hrs to the SE are doing.

Boring will be Ohio St.. Penn St, interesting with JoePa’s situation.

And if Maryland gets Leach, will be a nice little thing to watch in two or three years, exactly where the programs are.

Win at all costs, no, just said I don’t want probation, but, some kids getting in some trouble, that they would have gotten into wherever they went, nope, sorry. So, this will be interesting.

Where will the football teams be in 2 or 3 years, strictly speaking football, other than probation, could care less if Maryland has 8 players arressted, WVU 5 and Pitt only 3. That’s not how they do the standings, and neither do I.

Where will they be, who will be ranked in the top 10 and going to BCS games?? All of them, none of them, or some of them??? Like a geometry exam…..

Pitt-Haywood
WVU-Holgorsen
Maryland-Leach???

Only time will tell, September will be here quicker than you know!!!!!!!!

Comment by Dan 12.19.10 @ 11:34 pm

Maryland recruits a lot against WVU, and they one upped the hoopies by getting the teacher instead of the student. Maryland didn’t do bad under Friedgen,
yes, they did have the bad year in 2009. But overall Ralphie boy did a pretty good job at Maryland. The Twerps were 8-4 this year. Had the real bad year in 2009 at 2-10, here’s the rest:

2008 8-5 Bowl Game
2007 6-6 Bowl Game
2006 9-4 Bowl Game
2005 & 2004 5-6 (very wannyesque)
2003 10-3 Gator Bowl
2002 11-3 Chick Fil-A Bowl
2001 10-2 Orange Bowl

Overall he was 74-50 probably very similar to Pitt over the last 10 years. Maryland like Pitt was horrendous in the 1990’s. They had 1 winning season from 1991-2000, Pitt had 2. After checking this out, I find Pitt was 74-49 over the same time period of the Friedgen era at Maryland.
Almost identical to Maryland. So let’s say Maryland is a 2nd tier ACC program not 3rd tier as someone mentioned.

Comment by B 12.20.10 @ 2:57 am

If you don’t want to spend money, you’re not going to have a Top 20 program. One only has to look at our (Pitt) basketball program. Other than a couple years from 1988-1992 and the Elite 8 year of 1974, Pitt basketball was the definition of mediocrity.

They made a huge investment in the Peterson Events Center, what like over $200 Million with having to redo the roof and whatnot. That money invested has reaped huge rewards for Pitt basketball.

No such investment has been made on the football side sans the shared South Side practice facility.
Don’t really know how much Pitt paid for that.
Anyone, want to chime in? Bottom line, you get what you pay for. 58th in HC salary in BCS and 6th or 7th in the Big Easy is a joke.

My opinion is we won’t be a football power until we spend some money and actually build another on campus stadium. Even L’Ville, Uconn, Rutgers have all outspent us on the football side of things. TCU is the process of spending a fortune on upgrading their football stadium in Ft. Worth.
You want to go cheap, you get cheap.

Comment by B 12.20.10 @ 3:07 am

Dan, you wrote: “I will say this, hope the kids are boy scouts, but, anything short of my university being put on probation, not really my deal. Hope everything is great, but some kids getting arrested, that’s a shame, but, their decision, and really not my main concern with the FOOTBALL program. I hope they represent the university well, and if 60 kids represent the program well, and a couple bad apples mess up, last on my list.”

I think us PITT football fans can make our lives a lot easier, and following the team more understandable, if we look at it through the lens of what the PITT administration wants rather than what we want… after all, they are the ones making the decisions and pulling the triggers.

Did you notice that all through these last two weeks not on word was uttered about “The Next Level” or “Need to win BE Championships”?

There was a succinct reason for that – 1) it backfired last time they had a HC change and 2) that wasn’t the reason for the change.

This firing/hiring was done, I’m now firmly convinced, to address off the field issues more so than to remove a coach who hadn’t taken the team to a BCS bowl.

Sometimes when there is doubt look at PITT’s history – both Harris and Wannstedt were fired after winning co-championships. Both Harris and Wannstedt were fired after there were major off the field problems in the program… that embarrassed the University both locally and nationally.

I think PITT looks at how we’ve done on the field and says ‘Well, we seem to have a limit to where we go as far as actual football playing – might as well have a clean program while doing it’. Of course, in doing this they also forget, I think, that they hired pretty crappy ‘football’ coaches also.

I oversimplify, but if you’ve listened to anything out of Peterson and Haywood’s mouths in the last two weeks you’ll remember that what has been said has been 95% accountability and discipline and about 5% winning.

Don’t get me wrong – I’m sure the PITT administration would love to field a championship team, everyone would, but given the parameters they themselves impose on the position (i.e. salary cap) they will target a coach who will give a program that represents the University well in all aspects first.

Comment by Reed 12.20.10 @ 4:01 am

What is the word on Haywood’s staff? Who will be the O and D coordinators? Is he keeping the guys from Miami?

Comment by notrocketscience 12.20.10 @ 9:33 am

Has anyone heard anything about the two players who were supposedly suspended for the bowl game? Zeise mentioned it on Friday in his blog, but I don’t recall hearing anything about who they are or what the infractions were (although there have been rumors of failed drug tests).

Comment by Pantherman13 12.20.10 @ 10:29 am

Excellent point Reed. Ya, like I said, that’s just my view and what I would like. A few days ago or week ago I posted something about me having an ephiphany at work, that finally really got through my thick skull, I think Nordy HOPES the football team does well, but, not on the top of his list. Oh, I remember it now, I realized that Wanny was not fired for a mediocre season, and the fans ire, it finally dawned on me, it was a coincidence, Nordy was more upset with the distractions of the football program than with the w-l’s.

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 11:53 am

Also, why, I’m making a rational decision of not renewing my season tickets. Just going to buy single game tickets. How simple. Same ol’ same ol’, then I won’t be stuck. If they improve over the next few years, I’ll get season tix again. If they still look they’re in the fog next September-October, I won’t have to worry about November.

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 12:27 pm

I shouldn’t have used the word “stuck”, season tickets are not expensive, actually exceptionally reasonable, I’ll give Pitt that. More of just not wanting to be one of their marks anymore.

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 12:29 pm

If Wannstedt were still so committed to the university why wasn’t he on the phone with all his commits and convincing them to stay put? I’ll tell you what the problem with all of them is. It’s the knowledge that they are going to have to wake up for 6 am practices. I was a swimmer and we did it on MWF mornings and, let me tell you, it sucks. Swimmers are a slightly different demographic and that was a different era, though. I wish him all the luck in the world, but it is going to take a few years to get his kind of player in place. Next year is not going to be good, just as his first year at Miami wasn’t good.

Comment by Bobby 12.20.10 @ 12:44 pm

Zeise has not posted any thing new no info on oc or dc or recruting or the two players is he on vacation or is the CIA running the AD dept. my be the white van got him if you dont get that read WH post.

Comment by FRANKCAN 12.20.10 @ 12:57 pm

If the people that post on the Pitt blogs put half as much energy into supporting the team (at the game and financially) as they do complaining about the team and administration Pitt would be a top ten program.

Comment by notrocketscience 12.20.10 @ 12:57 pm

We do go to the games we do the $$ thing and we care do you or do you just drink the cool aid. If the administration would pay the bucks we would be top ten program.

Comment by FRANKCAN 12.20.10 @ 1:24 pm

I’m supporting the Haywood hire and want him to suceed, but wondering about how Maryland has money to pay Leach a reported 2.5 Million and Pitt can’t pursue a bigger name coach. Do they have that more more support?

Comment by Pittastic 12.20.10 @ 1:40 pm

notrocketscience

you are wrong haha

despite what you think, the applause-o-meter doesnt win games… and if you think im happy about writing Steve Pederson checks so he can pay executive search firms you are out of your GD mind

good program management and coaching sets the tone

also… dont see WVU/MIAMI/FLORIDA reecruits leaving en masse?

maybe the recruits did what many of the vindicated pitt fans on this board did with the pederson process… a collective huh??

that whole crew big leagued us in their hire and how they handled it… so embarassing to be part of this program… comedy of errors

Comment by DeVanzo 12.20.10 @ 2:21 pm

NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, you picked the wrong blog to post on. Most of us go to the games, and have given tons of money on here. Personally,my Dad had season tickets in his name since 1969, I took them over in 1991. We have more blue and gold Pitt crap in our house than the the campus store. Have gone to three bowl games over the years, and had panther club seats for 2 years.

I’m sure there are many others on here that have spent and contributed a ton more than I, but, for me, I’ve invested a lot of money into the University of Pittsburgh, and the Pitt Panther Football Program.

I posted I am only buying single game tickets earlier today, so, if the fog is still permeating the program, I can call the shots.

Admittedley, I am still slightly wavering, only because I don’t want to be the one that ends our family’s streak from ’69. Allthough, I’m sure my Dad is looking down, saying enough is enough, don’t worry about it.

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 3:49 pm

p.s. I’m sure there are many older fans and out of town fans that cannot make the games, and I’m sure they cheer for Pitt just as hard as anyone, I certainly welcome their opinion, whether I agree or disagree.

Perhaps if the football program gave back to the fans as much as it has received the last 30 years, maybe our fan base would be a little bigger. Works both ways.

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 4:02 pm

No, no Dan, no wavering. Don’t waver… Cancel…you want to cancel…you are getting sleepy… You want to cancel.

Comment by Pwmcdupitt 12.20.10 @ 5:56 pm

I find it extremely amusing and quite annoying btw, that the same people who whined, cried and threw a temper tantrum that Wanny had to go, no matter what. This the guy who had led Pitt to the best back to back seasons since the Dan Marino years (a lot of the posters on here weren’t even born yet) and the highest final season ranking since 1982 at #15 in 2009, now aren’t going to buy season tickets next year. LMAO ……let me guess you were expecting Bill Cowher or Vince Lombardi.

Well I say GOOD riddance, it was nice to know ya. And throw all that blue & gold Pitt crap out, will ya, I don’t really want to hear about it again. You really should have never had it in the first place.

Comment by GhostofDW 12.20.10 @ 8:58 pm

GhostofDw, I find it quite amusing that your post has no real points, and frankly I haven’t seen you post on here before at all.

I would say, you are definitely one of the people that has opinions, but has never probably even gone to a game. Yes, yes, I bet you are stricly a t.v. game watcher, absolutely no support, but you’ll tell other people how to think!!! ha ha LMAO

As for my comments, they were a reply to someone challenging many of us that are critical of DW, and the hiring.

Ya, I never really should of had it in the first place, after 35 years of attending games, you make me howl.

You’ve never been to a game, huh?? LMAO

No, I wasn’t expecting Bill Cowher or Vince Lombardi, but, I guess I wasn’t quite ready for a non-experienced (2 years, paa-lease, one of them 1-11) head coach, with almost next to nothing on his resume’ except being chased from Notre Dame.

You got me, I was expecting more than a coach from a MAC school. Yep, you win, got me!! ha ha LMAO!!!!

What did you think, we just wanted Wanny gone, and go ahead and throw the Woodland Hills coach in there??? ha ha

Next time, make some valid points, say something about the program, offer an opinion, you sound like you might be the 17 year old nephew of Wanny.

Let me know if you ever go to your first game, I’ll buy you a milky!! lol

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 11:03 pm

Actually Ghost, I think you might work in the A.D., that’s how Pitt fans have been treated over the years. Poor football, don’t want to hear fans opinions, if you don’t like it, just go away, we don’t care!! Change ticket policies on the fly, etc. etc.. Are you by chance an intern??? he he he

Comment by Dan 12.20.10 @ 11:07 pm

[…] say that Wannstedt already had a top 25 class arriving next season, but according to most experts, next years field is not a supremely talented one. The 2012 local class looks to be very skilled though, especially with third ranked national […]